Even though the end of summer is near, my garden is bursting with produce! I love making a meal from my freshly harvested veggies. Cauliflower Tabouli may sound intimidating, but it’s so simple and tasty you just have to try it yourself.
- ¾ cauliflower head (riced)
- 1 small tomato (diced)
- 1-2 sprigs of basil (chopped)
- 2-3 scallion stems (chopped)
- 3 tbsps lemon juice
- 2 tbsps lemon & garlic olive oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut the cauliflower head into small equal-sized florets. Add to a food processor and pulse until it is finely chopped – as if it looks like rice. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Dice your tomato, chop your scallions and basil, then add to the rice.
- In a smaller mixing bowl, add your lemon juice, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk together until it’s mixed well.
- Pour dressing over the rice and veggie mixture, then toss together to combine everything.
- Enjoy as is or top it off with your favorite protein. Can you guess mine?
P.S. Did you guess her favorite protein to top this off with? Click here.