The pandemic has put limitations on our freedom to travel, but there are ways we can get closer to having an out-of-town experience without leaving the comfort and safety of our homes. Here are a few ideas for you.
• Visit Greece: Visit Greece features a series of short videos highlighting the beautiful scenery, history, and culture of the country.
• Kenai Fjords National Park: This virtual guided tour offers a 360-degree view of the park’s glaciers and a close-up look at its crevasses. Listen to the soothing sounds of a lagoon and kayak through an iceberg.
• Manhattan | New York City, NY: Explore some of New York’s hotspots including Brooklyn Heights, the financial district, 8th Avenue, the theatre district, and Central Park.
• Chicago Travel | USA Walking Tour:
Take a nighttime stroll along the Magnificent Mile. The tour features Michigan Avenue, the downtown commercial district, Millennium Park, and the Navy Pier.
• South Rim | Grand Canyon National Park: This guided tour highlights its colorful landscape and vistas.
• The Colosseum | Virtual Walking Tour in 4K: The virtual tour covers three levels of the Colosseum along with a walk through the Vomitoria. Viewers will also learn about its extensive and fascinating history.
• Antigua | 4K Virtual Vacation Caribbean Dream: Zen out on this virtual tour, which takes you on a walk along the beach with a musical soundtrack included. The tour includes a boat cruise around the south side of the island.
BY TIFFANY WHITE