The following rules apply to any giveaway from Today’s Transitions magazine, TodaysTransitionsNow.com, TodaysMediaNow.com or any related social media platforms (“The Media”). This list provides an overview, but keep in mind that there are rules specific to each contest. We try to communicate these rules here, on our social media pages, and at The Media’s websites, so please read carefully before you enter any of our contests. By entering a contest, you agree that you will abide by these rules and any others specified in that particular giveaway.
- Unless otherwise noted, only one entry is allowed per person/email address, 18 years or age or older, per contest.
- You may win one prize every 90 days from The Media.
- By entering the giveaway, the entrant grants permission for The Media and the sponsor to use the entrant’s email address for promotional purposes.
- No employees or freelancers of The Media, or their immediate family, are eligible to win. Immediate family includes parents, spouse, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings, and children by blood, adoption or marriage.
- Since most of these giveaways are for local events and businesses, you must live in the greater Louisville area and have the ability to pick up (and use!) your prize. Eligible counties include Jefferson, Bullitt, Hardin, Nelson, Spencer, Shelby, Henry, and Oldham counties in Kentucky, and Floyd, Clark, and Harrison counties in Southern Indiana.
- For contests that involve voting, there will be a specific start and end time for entries and votes. Please take note of these times for each contest and plan accordingly, as we do check at the exact times we specify.
- For contests that involve random selection, we number each entry based on the time they were submitted, and then we use www.random.org to select the winner to ensure complete objectivity.
- For contests that involve “tagging a friend” on Instagram or Facebook, the “friend” must be another Instagram or Facebook account as well as being a mutual follower of your account. Tagging accounts that are not of mutual following will not be counted as an entry. If spamming occurs with non-mutual followed accounts, this can lead to disqualification.
- The winner of a contest will be notified via e-mail unless otherwise specified. You have 48 hours to confirm receipt of this e-mail and then a week to pick up your prize. If you do not meet these deadlines, you forfeit your prize, and another winner will be selected.
- Upon acceptance of your prize, you will be given instructions to claim the prize. Some prizes can be picked up from our office at 1640 Lyndon Farm Court, Suite 108, Louisville, KY 40223, by appointment. In the case of gift certificates or tickets, you may also choose for your prize valued up to $200 to be mailed to you (prizes worth more than $200 must be picked up at the office). When you receive email notification of winning, confirm the mailing option and your desired mailing address by replying. Prizes will be mailed within 24 hours of receiving confirmation. Important: Today’s Media is not responsible for items lost in the mail. Choose the mailing option at your own risk.
- You must present a picture ID when you come to claim your prize. If you send someone to pick up your prize for you, you must notify us beforehand, and they must also present a picture ID. If you choose to send someone else to pick up your prize, The Media is not responsible if the person you send does not deliver your prize to you.
If you have a question or concern, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.