Pulling together an eye-catching date night outfit is simple — all you need is a little creativity and versatile pieces. Stylist Alissa Hicks shows us how it’s done.
Models: Bill and Rita Stites
- “This printed jacket with a pop of green was the perfect summer night-time look.”
- “I used accessories to give the jacket a little more sparkle for the occasion.”
- “The green tank kept the look more casual and summery.”
- “You can never go wrong with a crisp button-up shirt. Roll up the sleeves for a casual look.”
- “The color of these slacks broadens his options of what he can wear with them.”
Rita is wearing: jacket $139; top $69; pants $119; necklace $49; earrings $49, clutch $129, all from The Willow Tree, 502.423.9822, 657 S. Hurstbourne Pkwy
Bill is wearing: shirt $87; pants $115; belt $40, all from Jos. A. Bank, 502.326.9559, 4256 Summit Plaza Dr.
Photo: Melissa Donald
Leave a Reply