Looking for ideas to keep your loved one engaged?
• Drop off pre-packaged craft supplies. Make sure the packages are easy to open and directions are written large.
• Help them do some face-to-face online communication or join their church’s live stream worship services.
• Set up a call schedule for friends and family.
• Check out what happened on a certain date in history.
• Have flowers delivered. Bring them a meal. Set them up with audio books. Be creative and consistent.
— Kayla Cook, RN and Owner of Caring Excellence Personalized Home Care Services